Search Engine Marketing
Optimize Your PPC Campaign to Pull in Traffic and Quality Leads
Drive more targeted leads to your business with our fully paid search marketing solution
What is SEM (Search Engine Marketing)?
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is the process of gaining website traffic by purchasing ads on search engines. Exports use many alternative words instead of SEM such as paid advertising marketing, paid marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), cost-per-click (CPC), cost-per-impression (CPM) search engine advertising, sponsored listings. Does not matter which name you want to use, all is in one category. Below are some of the most common terms also used to refer to SEM activities that we can cover them:
- PPC (pay-per-click)
- PPC (pay-per-call) – some ads, particularly those served to mobile search users, may be charged by the number of clicks that resulted in a direct call from a smartphone.
- CPC (cost-per-click)
CPC/ PPC means that you as an advertiser appearing on a SERP, pay the search engine for each user’s individual click on your ad.
- CPM (cost-per-thousand impressions) means that you as an advertiser appearing on a SERP, pays the search engine for every 1,000 times your ad appears on the page The user doesn’t have to click-through, it’s just about page impressions. If you’ve learnt nothing new from this, then the knowledge that the M in CPM means 1,000 is still a decent fact.
CPM is the best for increasing brand awareness. For more information about Paid advertising look at in this screenshot:
What are you waiting for?
Stop wasting time and money.
Increase your online rankings today!
As you can see from the screen grab, the paid for search results are in the box at the top. This is a fairly standard sponsored results page. Dell paid the most for the search term ‘laptop’ and therefore Dell appears at the top of this results box.
Dell paid the most for the search term ‘laptop’ and therefore Dell appears at the top of this results box. It will cost Dell more than the other listed companies if the user clicks on its link.
The other companies in the search box would have paid slightly less for the same terms. But price element is not the just only reason for appearing at the top of the result box.
In addition, there is 3 major search marketing platform:
- Google: AdWords (most popular)
- Bing Ads
- Yahoo: Search Ads
We make your business if no one can find you with:
Auditing and competitive analysis
- Understand your current situation with a metrics-focused analysis of your website
- Competitive Research
Google AdWords Management
- Keyword Discovery and Selection
Ad Text Creation
PPC Cost Management
Optimization and Tracking
- Conversion Tracking
- Call Tracking
- PPC Monitoring
- Campaign Improvement Modification
We report monthly on your campaign’s success, including impressions, clicks, and conversions. Additionally, after you review the report, we offer a one hour call with the members of your team to explain your campaign’s progress, direction and answer any questions you may have.
We love technology, but not as much as being human. Would you like to work with us?
firstname.lastname@example.org +15142439211(Est) +989123821674(Telegram)
509, 165 Ave Frobisher, Pointe-Claire, H9R4R8